Explore Harbour Club Chelsea An exceptional health club
The new look club is here
We’ve recently made some breathtaking changes to Harbour Club Chelsea. Members can now enjoy the finest equipment, exercise areas and social spaces. Even our beautifully renovated changing rooms now boast a stylish look and feature luxury toiletries and amenities from Anyah.
- Gym - recently transformed with an improved layout
- Group exercise studios - newly upgraded and expanded
- Reformer Pilates
- Indoor tennis courts - recently resurfaced
- Padel tennis courts
- 3 Luxurious Swimming Pools - waterfall children's pool, spa pool, adults pool
- Amida Spa facilities
- Harbour Club Kid facilities
- Changing rooms - recently refurbished, spacious, and with luxury toiletries
- Kids' Holiday Club
- Crèche services
- Harbour Club restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry Cleaners
- Complimentary valet parking
- Sports clothing and racquets shop
- Blaze studio - the latest HIIT class, brand new to Harbour Club Chelsea
Please note, facilities close 30 minutes before the club. Weekend opening hours apply on Bank Holidays.
Harbour Club Chelsea offers a unique space to exercise and relax in. Whether you come to the club to workout or eat a delicious, freshly prepared meal in our lounge, you’ll enjoy the most modern facilities surrounded by contemporary interior design. You’ll also find our staff provide outstanding service in every area of the club, making sure your time with us is enjoyable and productive.
Harbour Club Chelsea is easy to find, just off of Townmead Road and opposite the Regent Apartments. Travelling to the club is easiest by car and the best postcode to use is SW6 2RW. Once you arrive at the club, we offer complimentary valet parking for all members.
To get to the club by train, head to Imperial Wharf, which is a 10 minute walk. Alternatively, Fulham Broadway and Parsons Green tube stations are about a 20 minute walk away.