The safety of our members and teams is our number one priority and we're incorporating extensive cleaning protocols and social distancing practices throughout our clubs. Things may look a little different, but our clubs continue to provide a premium health and fitness experience. Our key safety measures include:
- Limiting the number of members in certain areas of the club.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located in reception and throughout the club.
- Using a viricidal disinfectant cleaning solution, proven to kill enveloped virus’s within 60 seconds.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules to maintain high level of hygiene, particularly across high contact points in the club.
- Reduced class occupancy to allow for social distancing and to enable team members to sanitise equipment after every class.
- More space in the gym and new gym spaces introduced to enable exercising at a safe distance.
- A new concierge to greet members, ask them to sanitise their hands and help familiarise them with their new-look club.